Who Is Jennie Bean?

I am woman fighting on behalf of silenced romance readers everywhere against the repeated offense of visual assault and abomination by publishers on the internet ...er...I'm just a cover snark.

Mar 10, 2009

Invasion of the Brain Suckers

Where do I begin? From the looks of Dude, this is not an ordinary house keeper. This is the Vaacum Runner from the planet Fubar.
She doesn't have eyes in the back of her head but it would seem more efficient features that offer services that IEHA hasn't even heard about.
And I've heard the expression "F*ck your brains out" but this is taking it to a level I had never truly. Perhaps she's not the alien at all. Maybe it's him. Brain Sucking Alien that leave human house keepers brain dead. Dude's very good at what he does if this is the case judging from the vacant expression on the housekeeper's face.
Keeping House from Carnal Desires Publishing wins this week's Worst Cover award.

No comments:

Post a Comment