Who Is Jennie Bean?

I am woman fighting on behalf of silenced romance readers everywhere against the repeated offense of visual assault and abomination by publishers on the internet ...er...I'm just a cover snark.

Feb 17, 2009

Skeletor Takes A Wife

There is a reason why this cover is available so small on the publisher website. Because Skeletor is one scary MF. But I guess there is someone for everyone though - she had to be blindfolded so she didn't run away screaming..begging...to be tied to a pole for the Kraken instead. Though I don't know if she could even stand up with Skeletor resting all his weight on her head like that.



We couldn't expect his face to be too beautiful, not with those bird legs he's sporting.



I will be watching Google for a new video called 2 People 1 Hand.



Sorry Black Velvet Seductions, you get the worst cover of the week award.

No comments:

Post a Comment